Safeco Alarm Systems performs its own consultation, installation and signal monitoring. Our secure UL Listed Central Station is located in Kingston NY, and is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you call us, you will not be talking to someone from out of the state or out of the country. To put it simply we will be there when you need us.
The benefits of having Safeco Alarm Systems as your Commercial Security and Fire Safety Systems
- Highest Quality installations
- Thorough Inspections
- Service Agreements
- Monitoring Services
- Uniformed Personnel with Marked Vehicles
- All vehicles are fully equipped for installations and stocked with parts for timely repairs
- All technicians are factory certified in the newest technology available
- All employees have state and federal background and security checks
We can provide you with the experience, knowledge and expertise of our security dealers to help you evaluate your total security and safety needs.
- Complete analysis of your security needs can be conducted.
- We have complete design/build service and monitoring facilities.
- On site surveys.
- Weekends and evening appointments are available.
- Risk Assessment.
We can provide you with the experience, knowledge and expertise to design your system with our security company in New York. Custom designed plans are made to fit your needs and quick response to your inquiries.
- UL Certified systems available.
- Electronic design documents provided to Authority having jurisdiction (AHJ) and Customer
- As builts, system layout, battery and voltage drop calculations
- Flexibility in system design changes
The Safeco Installation Difference
- High quality Honeywell commercial grade equipment installed
- Independent lightning/power surge protection installed on AC power and phone lines
- Backlit alpha-numeric keypads utilized: Medical, Fire, Police, Panic buttons labeled and programmed
◦ Duress code programmed
- Interior and Exterior sirens installed
- System status checked every 24hrs by our UL Listed Central Station
- System installed fully capable of future expansion
- All service personnel factory trained
- All employees have state and federal background checks
- Uniformed installation and service employees and marked vehicles
- Security consultant performs the initial meeting, returns with the installation crew, and then comes back at the end of the installation to answer any questions as well as provide system training.
Thank you for subscription! ×