Safeco Alarm Systems performs its own consultation, installation and signal monitoring. Our secure UL Listed Central Station is located in Kingston NY, and is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you call us, you will not be talking to someone from out of the state or out of the country. To put it simply we will be there when you need us.
The benefits of having Safeco Alarm Systems as your Security and Life Safety Systems provider
- We sell, install and services Access Control, Camera, Environmental, Fire, Life Safety and Security systems.
- We provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week application and service assistance.
- We stock complete systems and associated components.
- We are Honeywell and Interlogix Authorized Dealers
- We own and operate a signal monitoring station that is a UL Listed Central Station, Staffed 24/7.
- We service more than 5000 customers in the Hudson Valley.
- We carry the highest state and national licensing requirements.
The Safeco Installation Difference
- High quality Honeywell commercial grade equipment installed
- Independent lightning/power surge protection installed on AC power and phone lines
- Backlit alpha-numeric keypads utilized: Medical, Fire, Police, Panic buttons labeled and programmed
◦ Duress code programmed
- Motion sensors have 80 lb pet immunity
- Interior and Exterior sirens installed
- System status checked every 24hrs by our UL Listed Central Station
- System installed fully capable of future expansion
- All service personnel factory trained
- All employees have state and federal background checks
- Uniformed installation and service employees and marked vehicles
- Security consultant performs the initial meeting, returns with the installation crew, and then comes back at the end of the installation to answer any questions as well as provide system training.
Thank you for subscription! ×